Whetstone HAIDU HCVK 3000 (JIS), 157 x 19 x 10 mm
Smaller whetstone with a fineness of 3000 (JIS).
2 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
The HCVK 3000 whetstone is ceramic stone. It is a water grinding stone, but it also works well with oil. The stones are resistant to boiling and frost (the stone must be dried). HAIDU whetstone is resistant to common acids and alkalis, the stone is stable and does not react.
- 3000 (JIS) / 1000 (FEPA)
- size > 157 x 19 x 10 mm
- usable with water and oil
- resistant to acids and alkalis
- the stone is standing and unresponsive
- boiling resistant
- frost resistant (stone must be dried)
- possibility of grinding the inner arc