Whetstone HAIDU HCZ 600 (JIS), 157 x 38 x 15 mm
Professional Whetstone with a fineness of 600 (JIS).
6 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
The HCZ 600 whetstone is ceramic stone. It is a water grinding stone, but it also works well with oil. The stones are resistant to boiling and frost (the stone must be dried). HAIDU whetstone is resistant to common acids and alkalis, the stone is stable and does not react.
One longitudinal side of the stone is in a semicircular cross-section, which expands the possibilities of using the grinding stone. You will use it mainly for grinding the blade in the inner arc.
- 600 (JIS) / 400 (FEPA)
- size > 157 x 38 x 15 mm
- usable with water and oil
- resistant to acids and alkalis
- the stone is standing and unresponsive
- boiling resistant
- frost resistant (stone must be dried)
- possibility of grinding the inner arc